Information on the processing of personal data
In accordance with current legislation on the protection of personal data, in particular Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the EU of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).
We would like to inform, that:
The Controller of your data is Mark Spedition sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Dołuje, ul. Słoneczny Sad 4 A, NIP: 851-308-68-73
Purpose and legal basis for processing your data:
- Your personal data is processed for the purpose of concluding contracts as well as for the fulfilment of already concluded contracts for services offered by Mark Spedition Sp. z o.o.
- The processing of personal data is based on articles: Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR; Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR; Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR; Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR;
The recipients of your personal data are:
- Employees of Mark Spedition Sp. z o.o. in order to perform their duties.
- Entities operating ICT systems
- Courier companies, Poczta Polska S.A., carriers, customers
- Law offices, notarial offices
Period of processing your personal data:
- Time required by law for data retention
- For the period of limitation of possible claims for which data are required
Your rights in connection with the processing of personal data by the Controller:
- data access
- data rectification
- data erasure
- restriction of data processing
- raising objections to processing
- data portability
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority of the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
The provision of personal data is voluntary, however it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract and the performance of the contracted transport services.
Contact with the Controller in connection with your rights is possible via e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address of the company’s registered office.